Making music is my first love, my passion, and my heart. My music is all about depth, meaning, versatility, and emotion though I like to make comedic songs every now and then. I think of my tracks as mood music that invokes emotion out of you whether it's laughter, anger, joy, sadness, or whatever. More often than not there are moral messages in my work whether it is positive or negative. I consider myself a hip hop artist at heart, but I don't limit myself to only creating hip hop tracks. I enjoy expanding my horizons and developing songs in the genres of rock, pop, dance. and others. I love to be creative, and I always strive to be more than just a one dimensional artist with only one type of style..
- 500,000+ views on YouTube,
- 3,300,000+ views on Reverbnation.com.
Sites that once were
- #1 ranked artist on passthemic.com
- Top 5 hip-hop/rap artist on ampcast.com with multiple #1 singles.
- For Hip Hop: #1 ranked artist in Philadelphia, PA, in the United States, and in the world. For All Genres: #1 ranked artist for Philadelphia, PA, and top 10 artist both nationally and globally.
- Scored an 8.1 rating on Reverbnation's crowd reviews for my track "My Victory" which secured a featured spot on the Reverbnation homepage.
- #1 song for hip hop, comedy, and pop rock.
- #1 song on the hip hop charts, and a Top 5 artist of all genres.
- Top 4 finalist on makeastar.com
- Featured on mixtapes which includes a spot on Young Money Unsign Hype Volume 10 (ie, Young Money Entertainment is a label founded by Lil' Wayne who's featured on the cover, and personally listened to each song on the mixtape).
- Featured on blogs, podcasts, online magazines, and numerous websites.
- Featured on online radio which includes an artist showcase and interview on the national Jiggy Jaguar radio show, and radio airplay on Gag Order Network.
How did you hear about us?
Referred to by Doug E. Fresh on Pose Radio.
What is your profession (singer, rapper, songwriter, poet, dancer, model, music fan, etc.)?
Kyron Brewington, professionally known as Thee Kidd, was born to La'rhonda Espie and Karl Brewington in Los Angeles on October 12, 1997. In his early years, Thee Kidd was raised by his mom. He was then raised by his grandmother in Inglewood, California throughout middle and high school. Thee KIDD took an interest in rapping during his junior year of high school with his…See More
ZAYMAN"GAS STATION"With a Hustler's mindset, get rich or die trying attitude, and kush cultured ways, Zayman delivers us tales about street life and hustling over trap melodies that appear on fire. Zayman was born in Hollywood, Florida, and discovered his love for music at an early age as a child. After he finished school he started writing music…See More