All Discussions Tagged 'music' (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

“i Luv3 M3" Ft Moneybagg Yo Reaches New Levels As Vi City Preps His Album "CityLi3:"

Vi City ft. Moneybagg Yo – “i LuV3 m3” (Music Video) Vi City, hailing from Chicago, IL, continues to climb the ranks of Hip-Hop’s elite w…

Started by T. Craig

0 yesterday

Playa Fly - Don’t Know Me

Living legend Playa Fly comes out of the shadows to showcase his standout style with new single ‘Don’t Know Me’  MEMPHIS, TN – As the So…

Started by T. Craig

0 on Wednesday

Ryan Willis - Old Friend

Ryan Willis embraces happiness and heartbreak with emotion-filled music  LAKESIDE, CA – Ryan Willis is an emerging multi-genre artist, s…

Started by T. Craig

0 on Tuesday

Chlz - Simple

Angelic voice of Toronto’s Chlz soars with sultry lo-fi sounds on debut self-titled album  TORONTO, CANADA – It’s not often that a class…

Started by T. Craig

0 on Monday

VloneMaj - Back Again

New artist Vlonemaj surprises world with unexpected sound on new single ‘Back Again’  ATLANTA, GA – When you see the cover art for the l…

Started by T. Craig

0 on Monday

Taeyz - I'm The Man

Summer-ready hit ‘I’m The Man’ from South Florida rapper Taeyz lights up audiences worldwide  WEST PALM BEACH, FL – If you don’t bop you…

Started by T. Craig

0 on Monday

The Dub Chronicles - All Your Days a Breeze

Reggae and Dub get a modern-day twist with new album ‘Simba (Return to the Throne)’ from Canadian band The Dub Chronicles  TORONTO, ONTARI…

Started by T. Craig

0 on Monday

Charlie Walker - Still Love You

Young new artist explores love and innocent relationships with four new singles  ANNAPOLIS, MD – Charlie Walker is only 16 and admits he h…

Started by T. Craig

0 Apr 22

Troy Remedy - Next to You

Troy Remedy Shows Elegance With Soulful Single “Next To You”    For Troy Remedy, to live is to endure. Life makes for an uphill climb. On…

Started by T. Craig

0 Apr 22

Flyght Club - Olivia

International artist Shauvik Sharan explores diverse range of sounds and styles with new single ‘Olivia’  LOS ANGELES, CA – A contemporary…

Started by T. Craig

0 Apr 17

RSS

Visitor Tracker

free counters

(Posted February 10, 2012)

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Gabriel "Mononeau Styles" Brown posted a status
"Get put on hold by the doctors. You know them songs they play why you waiting. My beat #Airborn is made just to vybe to while your waiting"
1 hour ago
"The #DeathNoteRiddim is officially live on Deezer now. More motivation for the soul to keep working hard and stay grinding at all costs :-)"
1 hour ago
realhiphop posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Profile Iconfishsyaom787 and Tim Longden joined Poze Productions/Poze Records Inc..FREE TO JOIN
11 hours ago
gongming73 left a comment for MixtapeDistribution.com
16 hours ago
gongming73 left a comment for Robin Floutier
16 hours ago
gongming73 left a comment for balakrishnarao
16 hours ago
"Registered #DeathNote to SoundScan. Realized I put the wrong mp3 up. Too late to change now. The Nation protected it"
16 hours ago
Young Gifted ✔ posted a video

Friday! @8pm Hit For Hit! Track Battle! Death Row Vs. Bad Boy! @rockthemicnews!! @goatalkradiolive

Friday! @8pm Hit For Hit! Track Battle! Death Row Vs. Bad Boy! Host @iamxxl vs.@rockthemicnews!!  @goatalkradiolive on @Wuworld!  Tune in  on GOATTALKRADIO #...
19 hours ago
""Death Note" Instrumental officially releases May 13th to Spotify, ITunes and all other retailers"
20 hours ago
Menkroy posted a status
"New Album Out Now on Soundcloud and on all platforms in the next few days. https://soundcloud.com/user-362613102"
22 hours ago
FiGHiR vincent posted a status
"I'll let you discover 3 new titles of the FUTUR ROAD project instrumental version, found me therefore on #Pozeradio only and exclusivity."
yesterday
realhiphop posted blog posts
yesterday
Barbie Wills Dymond posted a video

I Understand Me Now (with lyrics)

Visit: BarbieWillsDymond.com
yesterday
Michael of Poze Productions and FiGHiR vincent are now friends
yesterday
T. Craig posted discussions
yesterday

X-poze-ing VIP`s Speech