DJ Smoke's Discussions (19)

Discussions Started (19) Replies Latest Activity

[Mixtape] Rob Street - Back With a Vengeance | @YoungBuck @JellyRoll615 @TheRealKiaShine

FEEDING THE STREETS WITH STRAIGHT GANGSTA SHIT!! @YOUNGBUCK  @JELLYROLL615   @THEREALKIASHINE COP IT NOW!!! LINK: https://www.cdbaby.…

Started by DJ Smoke

0 Apr 2

[Video] Bowl King - Loyalty Prod. Rio Mac | @VisionBowlKing

Englewood Chicago representer Bowl King is back with a brand new visual for "Loyalty" [Prod. Rio Mac] off his well received release "K…

Started by DJ Smoke

0 Feb 28

[Mixtape] Filthy Rich - Ma Familia ft Reckless Cartel x Doeboyondatrack | @RealFilthyRich

Chicago, IL, Jan 2017 - Hip Hop recording artist Filthy Rich, preps his newest release "The Wilson Fisk Tape" (His 4th project and 3rd mi…

Started by DJ Smoke

0 Feb 1

[New Music] DJ DB405 - Lapwing Rd | @DJ_DB405 @DjSmokeMixtapes

Dj DB405 aka Mr. #GodisTrill is an up and coming Dj from Oklahoma. As an Oklahoma native this is the place where he first fell in love wi…

Started by DJ Smoke

0 Jan 29

[New Music] Ron Wave - 20 Hunnit

Somewhere around his sophomore year, he made changes from being the crazy-guy to getting serious & studying the frequencies and vibra…

Started by DJ Smoke

0 Dec 31, 2016

[New Mixtape] Giulio4 - Unreasonable Doubt 2 | @IamGiulio4 @Promomixtapes

As the hip-hop cultural continues to give birth to new artist, Orlando’s own Giulio4 has debuted his second mixtape entitled, “Unreasona…

Started by DJ Smoke

0 Dec 10, 2016

[Mixtape] Dell Cashtro - Dell Cashtro 4 President (Term 2: Talley Bandz) | @DellCashtro

Mixtape: Dell Cashtro (@dellcashtro) - Dell Cashtro 4 President (Term 2: Talley Bandz) Its here! Atlanta representer Dell Cashtro of…

Started by DJ Smoke

0 Nov 30, 2016

[Video] KD Young Cocky - Walking Check Shot By @AZaeProduction | @KD_YoungCocky

“Walking Check” takes you into a day in the life of KD Young Cocky and him climbing to the top of the industry, accumulating success an…

Started by DJ Smoke

0 Nov 30, 2016

[Mixtape] B.A.M. Presents: Thoughts Of Da Streets | @Bamdamovement @Promomixtapes

Today we introduce you to a hot new group B.A.M. out of the south by way of Hughes, Arkansas. B.A.M. is a group of talented artists al…

Started by DJ Smoke

0 Nov 3, 2016

[Mixtape] Sean Will - Will of OC II Hosted by DJ Smoke | @SeanWillMusic @DjSmokemixtapes

Sean Will links up with Dj Smoke (Smoked Out Radio) to bring you this incredible mixtape "Will of OC II". Make sure to stream and downlo…

Started by DJ Smoke

0 Nov 3, 2016

RSS

Visitor Tracker

free counters

(Posted February 10, 2012)

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Tim Ellerbe commented on TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII)'s group MUSICIAN NETWORKING/ SHARING INFO: The More Ya' Know!!!!...
"Hello Friends and Family.  I am new to the group and will just look around a bit.  Some of you I know, some of you I don't.  But I am friendly so don't be afraid to say hey.  Thanks for allowing me to join and I look…"
5 hours ago
Tim Ellerbe favorited TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII)'s group MUSICIAN NETWORKING/ SHARING INFO: The More Ya' Know!!!!...
5 hours ago
Ken Noland updated their profile
5 hours ago
Profile IconWilliam H Brooks, Larry Wison, Duane Strahan and 2 more joined Poze Productions/Poze Records Inc. ...............FREE TO JOIN..
5 hours ago
Duane Strahan posted videos
6 hours ago
Dat Boi K. Cooth and Poze Productions are now friends
7 hours ago
Tim Ellerbe joined TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII)'s group
Thumbnail

MUSICIAN NETWORKING/ SHARING INFO: The More Ya' Know!!!!...

WELCOME ALL... This Group is Designed For Us All With-In The POZE FAMILY, Yes That's YOU, My Friend :) and others interested in Us- to Discuss, Share, Comment on the things we come across in our everyday hustlle n Bustling Lives That can Benefit one another.  I find sharing and Friendliness will get you to the…See More
8 hours ago
Tim Ellerbe favorited Simply T's profile
11 hours ago
Rillivid posted songs
15 hours ago
Whitehawk Thebeatmasta and Dat Boi K. Cooth are now friends
19 hours ago
jeffgoodandevil posted a status
"LOADED SOME OLDER VIDEOS ABOUT 2 YEARS THE PUMPKIN HEAD IS A STILL PIC WHILE THE TUNE PLAYS IF YOU CAN HOLD ON TILL THE END THE LEAD ROCKS !"
yesterday
jeffgoodandevil posted videos
yesterday
LA posted a status
"We got some fire ya ain't heard yet, just stay rocking wit us, HandzonThekeys/ Make'N IT HaPPen"
yesterday
jeffgoodandevil posted songs
yesterday
Tim Ellerbe left a comment for Supa Dancer
"Welcome Supa Dansa!!!!!"
yesterday
Tim Ellerbe favorited Supa Dancer's profile
yesterday

X-poze-ing VIP`s Speech

Notes

Featured Artist

Created by Poze Productions Jul 13, 2016 at 11:56am. Last updated by Poze Productions on Saturday.

Poze Featured artists

Created by Poze Productions Jan 31, 2017 at 1:21pm. Last updated by Poze Productions Apr 10.

Poze Radio live

We are now Partners with Chicago Music awards…

Continue

Created by Michael of Poze Productions Dec 15, 2016 at 1:14am. Last updated by Poze Productions Mar 25.

Poze Magazine

Created by Poze Productions Nov 15, 2016 at 12:14am. Last updated by Poze Productions Mar 16.

Tc cafe

Created by Poze Productions Oct 7, 2016 at 12:53am. Last updated by Poze Productions Oct 17, 2016.

© 2017   Created by Poze Productions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service