Making music is my first love, my passion, and my heart. My music is all about depth, meaning, versatility, and emotion though I like to make comedic songs every now and then. I think of my tracks as mood music that invokes emotion out of you whether it's laughter, anger, joy, sadness, or whatever. More often than not there are moral messages in my work whether it is positive or negative. I consider myself a hip hop artist at heart, but I don't limit myself to only creating hip hop tracks. I enjoy expanding my horizons and developing songs in the genres of rock, pop, dance. and others. I love to be creative, and I always strive to be more than just a one dimensional artist with only one type of style..
- 500,000+ views on YouTube,
- 3,300,000+ views on Reverbnation.com.
Sites that once were
- #1 ranked artist on passthemic.com
- Top 5 hip-hop/rap artist on ampcast.com with multiple #1 singles.
- For Hip Hop: #1 ranked artist in Philadelphia, PA, in the United States, and in the world. For All Genres: #1 ranked artist for Philadelphia, PA, and top 10 artist both nationally and globally.
- Scored an 8.1 rating on Reverbnation's crowd reviews for my track "My Victory" which secured a featured spot on the Reverbnation homepage.
- #1 song for hip hop, comedy, and pop rock.
- #1 song on the hip hop charts, and a Top 5 artist of all genres.
- Top 4 finalist on makeastar.com
- Featured on mixtapes which includes a spot on Young Money Unsign Hype Volume 10 (ie, Young Money Entertainment is a label founded by Lil' Wayne who's featured on the cover, and personally listened to each song on the mixtape).
- Featured on blogs, podcasts, online magazines, and numerous websites.
- Featured on online radio which includes an artist showcase and interview on the national Jiggy Jaguar radio show, and radio airplay on Gag Order Network.
How did you hear about us?
Referred to by Doug E. Fresh on Pose Radio.
What is your profession (singer, rapper, songwriter, poet, dancer, model, music fan, etc.)?
Real talk. Having a bad attitude is more crippling then a physical or mental disability. There are people who have disabilities that live so much more productive lives then those who have no clinical limitations. It’s like God made them full of joy…