Rod212 Continues His 2022 Dominance With Pro-humanity Single, “Social Privilege”

With division and inequality destroying the fabric of society, Rod212 releases the single, “Social Privilege” to build unity and find solutions.

The world has been burning, set on fire by the flames of oppression, racism, and inequality prompting some artists, like Rod212 to take a stand for the future of humanity. Using his music, he has always been a voice versatile enough to tackle any topic of his inspiration, and his new single takes aim at shedding light on the current world, attempting to bridge the gap to a better tomorrow.

Titled, “Social Privilege,” the new track recaps the history of slavery and racism that was once a stigma rooted in the foundation upon which the country was built. Rod212 seeks to educate about the past before transitioning to the current reality of prejudice and exploitation of trauma through social media. The single is an honest account of where we stand as a society, mixing his lyrical talent with realism to open up a dialogue of where we are to find solutions to get to where we need to be.

“Social Privilege” is unbiased and unfiltered in its message, aiming at corporations that take advantage of persons in their most vulnerable emotional state during tragedy to promote and sell ad-targeted products. Rod212 is standing at the forefront of change, denouncing the police brutalities of minority groups, the opposition to women elevating themselves, and the division and segregation due to the color of skin.

Rod212 is doing what many artists shy away from addressing. With the new single, he’s channeling a positive purpose through his music, one that ultimately ends with a genuine call for all races to unite and explore solutions for using social media to help build all communities.

“Social Privilege” is a timely song. Support Rod212’s movement by streaming and pushing his single to the world.

Connect:

Instagram: @Rod212

Views: 74

Reply to This

Visitor Tracker

free counters

(Posted February 10, 2012)

Latest Activity

Calvin Allen posted photos
10 hours ago
Calvin Allen posted a blog post

New Release

NOW IN MUSIC STORES: The new EP release by Brother Calvin Allen titled "I Give My Life to You," Feat. "Can We Talk About It" and "Rising to the Top," on Deezer, Tidal, and Price Attractions by Arrangement.Visit here> https://www.priceattractions.com/calvin-allen-volalisthttps://tidal.com/browse/artist/7539003…See More
10 hours ago
Soufiyan Bouazzaoui posted a video

Sawal Fina

#morocco #atlas #music
19 hours ago
realhiphop posted blog posts
yesterday
Jay Fair is now a member of Poze Productions
Monday
The Grigga posted a status
"I need to stay sending 3 tracks a week...I got the catalog... IF YOU NEED A SINGLE THAT POPS OFF YOUR ALBUM HOLLER AT ME 100%Originals"
Monday
The Grigga posted a status
"If you don't keep up with your mental health, it's hard to do work when your head's not in the right space."
Monday
Miss Green favorited Bryce McDaniel's photo
Sunday
realhiphop posted blog posts
Saturday
Bryce McDaniel and Poze Productions are now friends
Saturday
Matthew Rankin and Groovecutter are now friends
Mar 20
Groovecutter posted a status
"many thanks to all my friends glad to know you all new hits coming soon there in production all the best some awesome tracks on the player G"
Mar 20
realhiphop posted a blog post

Valley Of That - "Rains"

I'm 24 year old musician from the DMV. I grew up singing in competitive choirs but switched to rap and pop, I've been writing and singing for 6 years, I'm starting a new project based on indie/folk blended with hip hop called Valley of That. "Rain" is about a girl I broke up with because she was hard to get along with, but I didn't really want to. Valley Of That ·…See More
Mar 19
NY'AIRA posted a photo

Sweet Auburn fest 24

Grateful to be asked back for a 3rd time in a row ..
Mar 19
Vanessa Morgan favorited NY'AIRA's photo
Mar 18
Vanessa Morgan favorited NY'AIRA's photo
Mar 18

X-poze-ing VIP`s Speech

Notes

New vip

Created by Poze Productions Dec 31, 2023 at 9:12pm. Last updated by Poze Productions Mar 10.

VIP F7

F-37

Created by Poze Productions Feb 24, 2024 at 3:51pm. Last updated by Poze Productions Feb 24.

VIP news

Rice New Brand Ambassador for Doug Flutie Jr Foundation  WOA tour in the UK.  invite to perform one song at the  Fenway in Boston Ma…

Continue

Created by Poze Productions May 10, 2022 at 2:19pm. Last updated by Poze Productions Dec 31.

Thank You for the cover feature

Created by Poze Productions Oct 9, 2023 at 2:20pm. Last updated by Poze Productions Dec 25, 2023.

Featured Artists

Created by Poze Productions Sep 18, 2017 at 6:47pm. Last updated by Poze Productions Dec 13, 2023.

© 2024   Created by Poze Productions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service