All Discussions Tagged 'Video' (135)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Little Moses - The Rain Came Falling Down

Jazz, Funk and Blues adopt modern-day twist on sophomore album from hit-maker Little Moses Jones  DENVER, CO – Little Moses Jones has…

Started by T. Craig

0 May 28

Big Joko - Blicky Blicky

Midwest rapper Big Joko drops fun new single ‘Blicky Blicky’    CHICAGO, IL – A fun, catchy song with a nice little bap to it is maki…

Started by T. Craig

0 May 24

Lyrico Godchild - Only You

Love, respect and unity take center stage on new single from Lyrico Godchild   PHILADELPHIA, PA – Augustine Kiawu has the kind of second-…

Started by T. Craig

0 May 21

GeeForce42 - Mastermind

Geeforce420 shows he’s a master of his craft with latest single ‘Mastermind’  LOS ANGELES, CA – Martial arts meets hip-hop in powerful w…

Started by T. Craig

0 May 20

Alex Costova - On My Way

Atmospheric Synth-Pop fills fans with energy on new anthemic song of the summer ‘On My Way’  BOSTON, MA – The song of the summer is alre…

Started by T. Craig

0 May 18

Brooke Fair - Bite My Tongue

Up-and-coming singer/songwriter Brooke Fair motivates fans with two new singles  MEMPHIS, TN – At age 16, it feels weird to Brooke Fair…

Started by T. Craig

0 May 18

“i Luv3 M3" Ft Moneybagg Yo Reaches New Levels As Vi City Preps His Album "CityLi3:"

Vi City ft. Moneybagg Yo – “i LuV3 m3” (Music Video) Vi City, hailing from Chicago, IL, continues to climb the ranks of Hip-Hop’s elite w…

Started by T. Craig

0 May 5

noto - Rather Be

Fast-Rising Pop songwriter noto drops another hit single with ‘Rather Be’ BROOKLYN, NY – Noah Thomas – better known by his stage name not…

Started by T. Craig

0 Apr 2

Jillian Ferrara - Losing My Mind

Small town girl chasing a dream inspires others with introspective new single ‘Losing My Mind’  STATEN ISLAND, NY – A young, 22-year-old…

Started by T. Craig

0 Mar 20

Watch the NEW Video From Chicago Artist 'Vi City' Titled "On GOD" | Follow @IamViCity​

Chicago Artist Vi City Delivers A Visual For Rising Single "On GOD" One of Chicago’s very own, Vi City, originally from the 'Wild Hundred…

Started by T. Craig

0 Feb 7

RSS

Visitor Tracker

free counters

(Posted February 10, 2012)

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Artist Anthony Flake posted a video

Worship Original Song by Artist Anthony Flake

Worship Original Song by Artist Anthony FlakeMusic Produced by SFR Beats..Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/1rNQpkF1ns8mwhsvewzTOv?si=eZbEh4aWS-KMlfo6...
43 minutes ago
NY'AIRA and Poze Productions are now friends
2 hours ago
NY'AIRA posted a status
"S/O to Poze for featuring a video of my interview."
2 hours ago
NY'AIRA posted a status
"HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE AWESOME FATHER'S ALL OVER THE WORLD!"
2 hours ago
T. Craig posted a discussion

Robfusion - Wine & Dine This is Not a Love Affair

Bevvy of sounds and styles come together for Robfusion on new single ‘Wine & Dine’ DETROIT, MI – Jamaican-born artist Robfusion is living up to his name…See More
2 hours ago
Cassandra BAIN PKA LADY BAIN posted a status
"Happy Father's Day !"
3 hours ago
Randolph Francis posted a blog post

Solo Tyree - "KEEP ON PUSHIN"!

Solonation Ent. HipHop/R&B artist Solo Tyree releases a new single titled "KEEP ON PUSHIN"! With his creative ability to expressing the reality of life with his soft voice, Solo Tyree is keeping it real with his fans! Listen for yourself here now on Spotify and be sure to follow Solo Tyree on all social media platforms for updates. Listen Here: …See More
6 hours ago
Christine Goldmas is now a member of Poze Productions/Poze Records Inc..FREE TO JOIN
7 hours ago
Izzy Sane posted a song

play yuppieskum mp3 biz

03:46
13 hours ago
POET JUST ROBERT is now friends with Mic Technician, Ruby Red Raw, Mc Realmatic and Yung Crazy more
21 hours ago
Eddie Norward Jr posted videos
22 hours ago
Barbie Wills Dymond posted a video

Next Chapter (with lyrics)

Visit: BarbieWillsDymond.com
yesterday
Sam Tringali and S.I.D.I.R/ Cody D are now friends
yesterday
QueenAJ Administrator Assistant! updated their profile
yesterday
realhiphop posted blog posts