TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII)'s Discussions (150)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"THIS WAS FORWARDED TO ME ON TWITTER , WHAT DO YOU THINK?"

TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII) replied Oct 8, 2015 to The Do's and The Don’ts of Boosting -PROMOTIONS ON TWITTER

2 Aug 20, 2019
Reply by Tackel94

"TC Eckstein Vocalese Thank You For The Blessed Opportunity Cookie Humphrey, Founder…"

TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII) replied Aug 10, 2015 to INSPIRED BY YOU- Featured Artist Of The Week- TC Eckstein Vocalese

2 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII)

"Cookie Humphrey Good interview Main. Looking forward for her CD to come out."

TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII) replied Aug 10, 2015 to INSPIRED BY YOU- Featured Artist Of The Week- TC Eckstein Vocalese

2 Aug 10, 2015

"WE GO ON FROM 12NOON TO 1PM THEN HEAD BACK TO SPRINGFIELD FOR A 5PM SHOW!"

TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII) replied Aug 4, 2015 to TC ECKSTEIN PERFORMS W/GRAMMY AWARD WINNING JAZZ BASSIST

1 Aug 4, 2015

"POZE Distribution & Mastering Package offer most of these tips, But some legwork…"

TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII) replied Aug 5, 2014 to 39 Amazing Ways to Market Your Album In a Week or Less- In addition to POZE Assistance Tips!

1 Aug 5, 2014

"Thank You Sweetums! "

TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII) replied Jun 30, 2014 to SOCIAL MEDIA MISCONCEPTIONS:

4 Jun 30, 2014

"Thank You Sis XOXO "

TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII) replied Jun 30, 2014 to SOCIAL MEDIA MISCONCEPTIONS:

4 Jun 30, 2014

"TC Eckstein, Vocalese:  Prep the whole day before and day of to know my stuff and me…"

TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII) replied Jan 7, 2014 to What rituals or things do you do before you perform?

8 Jan 7, 2014

" ANONYMOUS: I smoke herb but never eva drink also i practice up untill im needed at…"

TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII) replied Jan 7, 2014 to What rituals or things do you do before you perform?

8 Jan 7, 2014

"AO Impervious AnOmaly I smoke herb but never eva drink also i practice up untill im…"

8 Jan 7, 2014

RSS

Visitor Tracker

free counters

(Posted February 10, 2012)

Latest Activity

realhiphop posted a blog post

Five 9 Tuley aka Last Breathin - "Get That Money"

Treon Smith Artist Name Five 9 Tuley grew up in Manatee County Bradenton fl, number 3 out of 10 kids. Five 9 tuley been through alot coming up in the early 90's bumping heads with his parents. His oldest couzin who he looked up to also had a troubled childhood which is his mothers sister kid. Livin life fast he wounded up catchin a life sentence at the age of 19,20 which damage five 9 tuley in a major way at 13. Listening to 2pac, soulja slim, b.g and nas help five 9 tuley known as last…See More
1 hour ago
Profile IconKim Morgan gave a gift to Groovecutter
10 hours ago
Henry Massingale posted a discussion

True story of Rachel Joy Scott

Censorship at youtube 2022, as I see it. Back in 2017, The producer of the new faith-based film “I’m Not Ashamed” has accused Google of having an anti-Christian bias after YouTube deleted the film’s trailer from its website more than a year ago, according to the Christian Post.website link:…See More
10 hours ago
Akil Thompson is now a member of Poze Productions/Poze Records Inc..FREE TO JOIN
11 hours ago
Profile IconGroovecutter gave a gift to 20 members
13 hours ago
Groovecutter posted a song

play Locked Ibiza

13 hours ago
Faris El Mohamed updated their profile
yesterday
Chris C Koontz updated their profile
yesterday
EJDaproof and Poze Productions com are now friends
yesterday
Faris El Mohamed posted photos
yesterday
Corey Quinn posted a status
"Enjoying my new song."
yesterday
Corey Quinn posted a video

Falling hard for someone not meant for you...(Cyber Waltz)

Has anybody here ever fallen in love with someone bad for them? When you know it won't lead anywhere good but the feeling is so intoxicating that you go with...
yesterday
Barbie Wills Dymond posted a video

Maybe Tomorrow

Provided to YouTube by IIP-DDSMaybe Tomorrow · Barbie Wills DymondMaybe Tomorrow℗ 2022 Barbie Wills DymondReleased on: 2022-05-14Music Publisher: Copyright ...
yesterday
Profile IconEJDaproof, Faris El Mohamed and Lisa Stephens joined Poze Productions/Poze Records Inc..FREE TO JOIN
yesterday
Artist Anthony Flake posted a video

Pastor Anthony Flake live

Pastor Anthony Flake live praise and singing to the Lord .. being next to Jesus is the best thing in the World right now..Original Gospel Song by Pastor and ...
yesterday
Artist Anthony Flake posted a status
yesterday

X-poze-ing VIP`s Speech

Notes

Poze ViP Makin News

Created by Poze Productions com Jan 29, 2020 at 3:33pm. Last updated by Poze Productions com May 13.

VIP news

Created by Poze Productions com May 10, 2022 at 2:19pm. Last updated by Poze Productions com May 10.

New VIP artists

Poze TV now on …

Continue

Created by Poze Productions com Oct 12, 2020 at 3:13pm. Last updated by Poze Productions com May 5.

New VIP featured artists

Created by Poze Productions com Aug 11, 2019 at 2:55pm. Last updated by Poze Productions com May 5.

Dissonus Music Records

Created by Poze Productions com Apr 7, 2022 at 6:38pm. Last updated by Poze Productions com Apr 13.

© 2022   Created by Poze Productions com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service