TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII)'s Discussions (150)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"THIS WAS FORWARDED TO ME ON TWITTER , WHAT DO YOU THINK?"

TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII) replied Oct 8, 2015 to The Do's and The Don’ts of Boosting -PROMOTIONS ON TWITTER

2 Aug 20, 2019
Reply by Tackel94

"TC Eckstein Vocalese Thank You For The Blessed Opportunity Cookie Humphrey, Founder…"

TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII) replied Aug 10, 2015 to INSPIRED BY YOU- Featured Artist Of The Week- TC Eckstein Vocalese

2 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII)

"Cookie Humphrey Good interview Main. Looking forward for her CD to come out."

TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII) replied Aug 10, 2015 to INSPIRED BY YOU- Featured Artist Of The Week- TC Eckstein Vocalese

2 Aug 10, 2015

"WE GO ON FROM 12NOON TO 1PM THEN HEAD BACK TO SPRINGFIELD FOR A 5PM SHOW!"

TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII) replied Aug 4, 2015 to TC ECKSTEIN PERFORMS W/GRAMMY AWARD WINNING JAZZ BASSIST

1 Aug 4, 2015

"POZE Distribution & Mastering Package offer most of these tips, But some legwork…"

TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII) replied Aug 5, 2014 to 39 Amazing Ways to Market Your Album In a Week or Less- In addition to POZE Assistance Tips!

1 Aug 5, 2014

"Thank You Sweetums! "

TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII) replied Jun 30, 2014 to SOCIAL MEDIA MISCONCEPTIONS:

4 Jun 30, 2014

"Thank You Sis XOXO "

TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII) replied Jun 30, 2014 to SOCIAL MEDIA MISCONCEPTIONS:

4 Jun 30, 2014

"TC Eckstein, Vocalese:  Prep the whole day before and day of to know my stuff and me…"

TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII) replied Jan 7, 2014 to What rituals or things do you do before you perform?

8 Jan 7, 2014

" ANONYMOUS: I smoke herb but never eva drink also i practice up untill im needed at…"

TC ECKSTEIN, VOCALESE (LADII) replied Jan 7, 2014 to What rituals or things do you do before you perform?

8 Jan 7, 2014

"AO Impervious AnOmaly I smoke herb but never eva drink also i practice up untill im…"

8 Jan 7, 2014

RSS

Visitor Tracker

free counters

(Posted February 10, 2012)

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

K. Banks and Poze Productions are now friends
32 minutes ago
G.M.E Yung Mac posted a status
"I will be mentioned on Send Me Music Friday! Tomorrow! (2-28-2020).It will be uploaded after 9PM.Please share http://youtube.com/musicebooks"
12 hours ago
realhiphop posted blog posts
12 hours ago
Profile IconK. Banks, Debra Noble and Alexandra Belanich joined Poze Productions/Poze Records Inc..FREE TO JOIN
14 hours ago
Artist Anthony Flake favorited Joan Minnery and SIVLE's photo
17 hours ago
17 hours ago
17 hours ago
Artist Anthony Flake favorited Joan Minnery and SIVLE's profile
17 hours ago
Randolph Francis posted a blog post

"WISHING ME WELL" featuring Lil Say & MTM Kaos (Official Music Video)

Savaun Young, also known by his stage name Lil Say, was born on November 2nd, 1993 in Conroe Texas. From his heavy hooks and often upbeat flows, balanced with a perfect amount of passion and pain. Raised in Navasota, Texas with his mother, step-father, and siblings. His passion for rapping began since he could walk. [Lil say] “My cousin Rondae was rapping at the karaoke…See More
18 hours ago
Barbie Wills Dymond posted a video

Dreams

Visit: BarbieWillsDymond.com
19 hours ago
Nccoolers2 commented on Antoine Harvey's video
21 hours ago
Nccoolers2 posted a video

Nccoolers2 my second wife's

song name my second wife's Edited by testerment
21 hours ago
Nccoolers2 is now friends with Artist Anthony Flake, Nccoolers2 and Dave Fox
21 hours ago
Terence Emeh left a comment for Terence Emeh
"Hello Tony, Send us links to your songs via emeh@collegeundergroundradio.com for review and consideration. Kind regards, Emeh Music Marketer CUR Team"
23 hours ago
Terence Emeh favorited Terence Emeh's profile
23 hours ago
Terence Emeh favorited Terence Emeh's profile
23 hours ago

X-poze-ing VIP`s Speech

© 2020   Created by Poze Productions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service