T. Craig's Discussions (309)

Discussions Started (309) Replies Latest Activity

“i Luv3 M3" Ft Moneybagg Yo Reaches New Levels As Vi City Preps His Album "CityLi3:"

Vi City ft. Moneybagg Yo – “i LuV3 m3” (Music Video) Vi City, hailing from Chicago, IL, continues to climb the ranks of Hip-Hop’s elite w…

Started by T. Craig

0 yesterday

Playa Fly - Don’t Know Me

Living legend Playa Fly comes out of the shadows to showcase his standout style with new single ‘Don’t Know Me’  MEMPHIS, TN – As the So…

Started by T. Craig

0 on Wednesday

Ryan Willis - Old Friend

Ryan Willis embraces happiness and heartbreak with emotion-filled music  LAKESIDE, CA – Ryan Willis is an emerging multi-genre artist, s…

Started by T. Craig

0 on Tuesday

JPG - It’s a Wrap (Certified)

New single from East Coast rapper JPG gets audiences turnt up YEMASSEE, SC – A new turn-up song just in time for the summer is making it…

Started by T. Craig

0 on Tuesday

Chlz - Simple

Angelic voice of Toronto’s Chlz soars with sultry lo-fi sounds on debut self-titled album  TORONTO, CANADA – It’s not often that a class…

Started by T. Craig

0 on Monday

VloneMaj - Back Again

New artist Vlonemaj surprises world with unexpected sound on new single ‘Back Again’  ATLANTA, GA – When you see the cover art for the l…

Started by T. Craig

0 on Monday

Dezvelkito - Voodoo Woman

Creative scientist Dezvelkito heals the world through singing with new single ‘Voodoo Woman’   NEW JERSEY – A fiery new drum-seduced trac…

Started by T. Craig

0 on Monday

Taeyz - I'm The Man

Summer-ready hit ‘I’m The Man’ from South Florida rapper Taeyz lights up audiences worldwide  WEST PALM BEACH, FL – If you don’t bop you…

Started by T. Craig

0 on Monday

The Dub Chronicles - All Your Days a Breeze

Reggae and Dub get a modern-day twist with new album ‘Simba (Return to the Throne)’ from Canadian band The Dub Chronicles  TORONTO, ONTARI…

Started by T. Craig

0 on Monday

KingstonBoi - Walking (Scary Place)

KingstonBoi Finds Common Ground in a “Scary Place”  ARCADIA, FL – On his new single “Scary Place,” Florida rapper KingstonBoi speaks to…

Started by T. Craig

0 Apr 23

RSS

Visitor Tracker

free counters

(Posted February 10, 2012)

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Gabriel "Mononeau Styles" Brown posted a status
"Get put on hold by the doctors. You know them songs they play why you waiting. My beat #Airborn is made just to vybe to while your waiting"
2 hours ago
"The #DeathNoteRiddim is officially live on Deezer now. More motivation for the soul to keep working hard and stay grinding at all costs :-)"
2 hours ago
realhiphop posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Profile Iconfishsyaom787 and Tim Longden joined Poze Productions/Poze Records Inc..FREE TO JOIN
12 hours ago
gongming73 left a comment for MixtapeDistribution.com
16 hours ago
gongming73 left a comment for Robin Floutier
17 hours ago
gongming73 left a comment for balakrishnarao
17 hours ago
"Registered #DeathNote to SoundScan. Realized I put the wrong mp3 up. Too late to change now. The Nation protected it"
17 hours ago
Young Gifted ✔ posted a video

Friday! @8pm Hit For Hit! Track Battle! Death Row Vs. Bad Boy! @rockthemicnews!! @goatalkradiolive

Friday! @8pm Hit For Hit! Track Battle! Death Row Vs. Bad Boy! Host @iamxxl vs.@rockthemicnews!!  @goatalkradiolive on @Wuworld!  Tune in  on GOATTALKRADIO #...
20 hours ago
""Death Note" Instrumental officially releases May 13th to Spotify, ITunes and all other retailers"
20 hours ago
Menkroy posted a status
"New Album Out Now on Soundcloud and on all platforms in the next few days. https://soundcloud.com/user-362613102"
23 hours ago
FiGHiR vincent posted a status
"I'll let you discover 3 new titles of the FUTUR ROAD project instrumental version, found me therefore on #Pozeradio only and exclusivity."
yesterday
realhiphop posted blog posts
yesterday
Barbie Wills Dymond posted a video

I Understand Me Now (with lyrics)

Visit: BarbieWillsDymond.com
yesterday
Michael of Poze Productions and FiGHiR vincent are now friends
yesterday
T. Craig posted discussions
yesterday

X-poze-ing VIP`s Speech